top of page

How to Grow Your Facebook Page Organically

Updated: Nov 14, 2023

In this article, we will talk about how to succeed in growing your Facebook page organically in 2021. Since its launch on February 4, 2004, Facebook has seen exponential growth worldwide. In 2021, it reached 2,9 billion users. In fact, 1,84 billion people use the site daily. It’s the third most visited website in the world, second only to Google and YouTube. Above all, Facebook is the social media channel that provides marketers with the highest ROI.


Timing

Growing your Facebook page in 2021 is anything but impossible if you do it sensibly and carefully. Here are some tips to help you succeed.


1| Quality and quantity

Two nouns to keep in mind in order to grow your page are quality and quantity.

So, this entails producing content constantly and maintaining high-quality standards. Consequently, your number of followers will increase. Also, you receive more reactions and likes from people already following you. Facebook’s algorithm prioritizes posts with great involvement and pages with good continuity. Therefore, your page will be shown more on people’s home pages.

2| Timetable

Finding out when your followers are most active is a great way to make posts or live broadcasts more effective. To obtain this information, Facebook Audience can be used. Besides showing the demographic, interests, and location of your followers, it shows their activity time. Firstly, you go to the “posts” tab. Then, you can click on “When your fans are online”. The “Days” section shows the activity per day. Finally, the “Times” section shows the active hours of a day.


3| 80/20 strategy

For increasing company sales, the 80/20 strategy can be very useful. The strategy is all about creating content and being well-organized. So, 80% of the posts are non-sales-related. Meanwhile, the remaining 20% are sales-related. As a consequence, the 80% engage followers by interacting more personally with them.

4| Targeted invitations

It happens frequently that people interact with your posts but don’t follow your page. Therefore, on your page, you can click on the likes of a post. Then, the interactions show either “Like” or “Invite”. A “Like” means that someone has liked your page and follows you. However, “Invite” means that they do not follow your page. So, when clicking ‘Invite”, they receive a notification recommending them to follow your page. Then, they are more likely to follow you.


Conclusion

Although it may seem difficult to increase your number of followers on Facebook. It simply takes time and effort. The above tips make the process easier and help you get started. So, you’ll notice that once you begin, it will become easier. Therefore, gaining followers on Facebook is achievable.


REFERENCES:




Egidio Catoggio author of article How to grow your Facebook page organically
190 views0 comments

Comments


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page